- What we do
- Where we work
Internships available for sanitation, social accountability, public finance, hygiene, communications and business development.
IRC headquarters in The Hague has 8 new intern positions for:
- Sanitation and Public Private Partnerships
- Social Accountability Tools for Civil Society Organisations
- Public Finance for Water and Sanitation (literature review)
- Hygiene practices and costs of hygiene interventions
- Social Media and communications
- Webinars, podcasts and other digital communications
- Business Development
- Business Strategy
The preferred starting date for all positions is flexible, between 1st May – 30th June, 2017.
Application deadline: 28th April 2017
For more information and application details go to: www.ircwash.org/jobs/interships-at-irc