From 2016-2019, the India Sanitation Coalition (ISC) in collaboration with TARU Leading Edge and IRC ran "Insights: a WASH Dialogue and Partnership Forum". The forum organised regular expert panel discussions for WASH professionals and experts, business leaders, policy makers, development experts, government officials, sustainability and environment professionals, civil society and businesses.
In 2020, after the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, IRC joined a new partnership with the SuSanA India chapter, WaterAid India and the India Sanitation Coalition (ISC), which organises thematic online discussions and webinars.
Thematic discussions and webinars
- No. 11: Role of youth in sanitation, New Delhi, 26 Apr 2019
- No. 10: Wastewater challenges and solutions, Mumbai, 18 Nov 2018
- No. 9: Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) in schools, Jaipur, 10 Oct 2018
- No. 8: The intricate relationship between water and sanitation, New Delhi, 27 Apr 2018
- No. 7: Absolute need for providing infrastructure and regular maintenance for WASH in schools, Bhubaneswar, 17 May 2018
- No. 6: Providing sanitation is the best investment for promoting tourism in India, Goa, 20 Feb 2018
- No. 5: Faecal sludge and septage management (FSSM) in the sanitation value [chain], Lucknow, 28 Jul 2017
- No. 4: Sanitation, water and hygiene together helps in improving nutritional outcomes, Bhopal, 30 May 2017
- No. 3: Skilling in sanitation is the key to building a sustainable ecosystem, New Delhi, 27 Feb 2017
- No. 2: Faecal sludge and septage management : way forward, Jaipur, 10 Jan 2017
- No. 1: Sanitation promotion and behavioural science : experts come up with better ways to promote sanitation in India, New Delhi, 23 Sep 2016