- What we do
- Where we work
Francisca joined IRC Ghana on 15th February 2017 as the Administrative Officer. Her responsibilities include:
- Ensures effective delivery of all administrative duties;
- Organizes missions and coordinate their activities;
- Provides support services to the Country Director;
- Gives support to IRC County office programmes;
- Performs Human Resource and operational duties;
- In charge of procurement, logistics & transport services.
Francisca Ama Quao has over 15 years’ experience, working in various capacities with different institutions in public and private sectors; and on Projects in the field of administration, accounting and operations.