- What we do
- Where we work
Welcome to the registration for the WASH systems symposium, All Systems Go!
- Early Bird registration ends on 21 November 2018. It is only available for participants that register on or before this date.
- Accepted payment methods include credit card, Paypal, IDEAL (for Dutch banks only) and bank transfer (until 1 March 2019).
- You must complete all steps for your registration to be accepted. Your registration will not be confirmed until we have received your payment in full.
- If you register as a student you are required to register under your student email address (due to the privacy law, we will not be allowed to ask for your student number and copy of your student card. You will, however, be asked to show a valid copy of your student ID when collecting your badge at the start of the symposium).
- The Practical Information page supplies more details on venue, visa application, transport and the city of The Hague.
- Members of the press that are interested in attending the symposium are kindly asked to send their inquiries to email@example.com with the subject line "Press".
Continue to Registration Site by ticking the box on the left, with this tick you also accept and agree to the Privacy Statement, Code of Conduct and the Registration Cancellation Policy.
Please read through the information below to find out more about the symposium, our Code of Conduct and Registration Cancellation Policy. The registration site will appear after you've scrolled to the bottom of this page and ticked the box to accept and agree to our Privacy Statement, Code of Conduct and Registration Cancellation Policy.
Accommodation: If you wish to stay in one of the official IRC hotels in The Hague, please make a reservation no later than 11 February 2019. After 11 February 2019, rooms and rates are subject to availability.
Insurance and liability: IRC recommends that all participants ensure they have adequate personal insurance for personal damages, losses and any health requirements during the symposium 2019. The organisers cannot accept liability for personal injuries.
Code of Conduct
IRC’s code of conduct outlines its expectations for participant behaviour at the symposium – both in person and online, and the consequences for unacceptable behaviour.
To help all participants make the most of the 3 days, IRC is committed to providing a friendly, safe and inclusive environment for all, regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, language, political or other opinion, national or social origin, disability, religion or other status.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behaviour
Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated - whether by participants, media, speakers, volunteers, venue staff, partners, or exhibitors.
Anyone asked to stop engaging in unacceptable behaviour is expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behaviour, the conference organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the symposium without warning or refund.
What to Do if You Witness or Are Subject to Unacceptable Behaviour
If you are subject to, or notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behaviour, or have any other concerns, please notify a member of staff as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential. Staff can be found onsite. Alternatively, you may email the contact below.
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email) to the Registration Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) according to the following policy:
- Cancellations received in writing by 31 December, 2018 are entitled to 100% refund; excluding a €50- administration fee
- Cancellations received in writing between 1 January and 31 January 2019 are entitled to 50% refund; excluding a €50- administration fee
- Cancellations received on or after 1 February, 2019 – no refund shall be given;
- All refunds will be made within three (3) months after the end of the event. Requests submitted after this period shall not be considered. Refunds, if due, will be made on the same credit card used for the payment of the services;
- Any participant initially registered as an individual, who then received sponsorship by a 3rd party, shall not entitled to a refund;
- Refunds will not be processed in the event that a Visa Application has been refused by an Embassies/Consulate Office.