- What we do
- Where we work
Join for free! Courses start Thursday 1st of March, Friday 1st of June and Monday 1st of October.
Our Costing Sustainable Services e-course is in English, free of charge and open to anyone interested in the topic. It is a hands-on course which helps you to familiarise yourself with the life-cycle cost approach and to integrate it in your own work. You can interact with the other participants via a Forum and also IRC staff members are ready to help you throughout the course. Once you have successfully completed the course you can download an IRC certificate.
The course consists of three modules:
- Module 1 What is the life-cycle cost approach; it introduces the main concepts of life-cycle costing, its underlying principles and key components.
- Module 2 Using the life-cycle cost approach; it provides ideas and tools on how life-cycle costing can be integrated in your own work and organisation.
- Module 3 Analysing life-cycle cost approach data; it explains how to analyse life-cycle costs and service levels of water and sanitation.
The modules consist of a series of sessions each containing exercises and reading materials. Some sessions also include optional videos and online webinars. You can follow the course at your own pace for 3 months. The course material guides you through the modules and exercises.
How to register
The starting dates for the online course in 2018 are:
- Thursday 1st of March 2018 - register online for this course
- Friday 1st of June 2018 - register online for this course
- Monday 1st October 2018 - register online for this course
We hope to see you on one of our courses! If you have any questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.