Published on: 28/03/2022
The Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) is the global platform to share and co-create innovative water solutions. Comprising the Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize, Water Leaders Summit, Water Convention, Young Water Leaders Programme, Water Expo, Thematic and Business Forums, Technical Visits and TechXchange, SIWW delivers a range of flagship programmes and platforms that brings together the global value chain of water to share the latest in business and technological innovations, as well as policy developments in water. The 9th Singapore International Water Week will be held from 17 – 21 April 2022, alongside CleanEnviro Summit Singapore (CESG).
At the SIWW Water Convention Opening Plenary
on 17 April, IRC CEO Dr Patrick Moriarty will giving a keynote presentation on "Systems Approaches Towards Achieving SDG 6 Targets".
SIWW2022 Water Convention will address current and emerging water challenges under the following themes:
- Theme 1: Delivering Water from Source to Tap (Network)
- Theme 2: Delivering Water from Source to Tap (Treatment)
- Theme 3: Effective and Efficient Wastewater Management: (a) Treatment, (b) Conveyance
- Theme 4: Cities of the Future
- Theme 5: Water Quality and Health
- Theme 6: Nexus and Circularity