- What we do
- Where we work
An overview of five useful outputs published by Sanitation and Water for All (SWA) including an analysis of commitments made by developing countries, a concept note on partnership meetings and a discussion paper on political WASH dialogue at a SWA meeting.
Some recent useful outputs of Sanitation and Water for All (SWA):
- Concept Note Partnership Meeting (2012); 2-page concept note on the partnership meeting of November 2012
- High Level Meeting Option paper (2012); 9-page paper written to inform the discussions at the Partnership Meeting in November 2012 on the future options for the High Level Meetings.
- Summary of the 2012 SWA High Level Meeting Commitments; Following the 2012 SWA High Level Meeting, the SWA Secretariat conducted a full analysis of the 402 specific commitments made by 37 developing countries and 11 donors/development banks. This summary draws out the key trends emerging and should provide a useful framework for tracking progress and as an information tool to use in 2012 SWA HLM follow-up activities.
- Sustaining political dialogue (2012); paper has been written to inform the discussion on political WASH dialogue at the Sanitation and Water for All (SWA) Partnership Meeting in November 2012.
- Summary SWA Partnership Meeting (2012); summary of the first SWA Partnership Meeting which took place in South Africa from 12-14 November 2012.